Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (Terms) apply to users, viewers and all people who have access to the site www.WorldsBestStripClubs.com (Site). By using or viewing this site you agree to these terms. If you do not agree, do not use this site. Any access or use of this website is undertaken at the user's own risk.
The site is owned by WBSC Ltd.
The site is operated and all editorial content is created and managed by WBSC Ltd based in the United Kingdom.
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Material from this site may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site and in material published on it. All such rights are reserved. Neither title nor any intellectual property rights are transferred to you by use of or access to this site; rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the site remain the property of TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
RESTRICTIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd., to the extent permitted by law be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential or indirect loss or damage, including lost profits, loss of income or revenue, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information, or punitive damages even if TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. was notified in advance of the potential of such damages) harm, or injury howsoever arising, and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use this site or any of the materials of this site or sites "hot-linked" to this site, or are caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, computer virus or line failure. Nothing in these terms excludes WBSC's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. The material on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com disclaims all liability for negligence and disclaims all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, (whether by statute, common law, course of dealing, trade usage or otherwise) including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. TheWorldsBestStripClubs,com / WBSC Ltd. Does not warrant or make any representations that use of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct accurate or reliable, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com does not warrant or make any representations and expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility regarding use of or reliance upon information contained in this site in terms of its accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not WorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd.) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information communicated through this site or otherwise sent to TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd., including without limitation, product or advertising ideas, (collectively the Submissions) will be the property of and owned by TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd and you hereby assign all right, title and interest in Submissions to TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you hereby grant TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. and its successors and assigns a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and otherwise use (in whole or in part) Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, and you hereby waive any moral rights and similar rights in the Submissions. Submissions will not be confidential, and WorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties all Submissions. WorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. will not be liable for any use whatsoever or disclosure of the Submission, and need not provide any compensation or acknowledgement for the Submission. Without limitation, WorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature anywhere. TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. does not monitor Submissions to determine whether they include any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or other material that could constitute or encourage criminal or unlawful conduct and you agree not to submit any such materials. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever Submission you send, and you, not TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd., have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, and originality. TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. reserves the right to alter or amend any material submitted by competition entrants, prior to publication, so that any unsuitable language or any inappropriate references to named persons, are deleted.
This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of laws. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this site are made available only to provide information about TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd., which controls and operates this site from the England and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
All trademarks and all related logos, designs, labels, bottle designs and all other intellectual property associated with TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com brand used herein are owned by WBSC Ltd. - a list of those trademarks can be obtained from the Internet Manager, WBSC Ltd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content of this site, except as provided above, is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISIT TO THE SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the service on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.?TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
MISCELLANEOUS PRODUCTS AND PROMOTIONS OF THEWORLDSBESTSTRIPCLUBS.COM
They are produced and available in many parts of the world. However, this site may describe products, promotions or contests that are not available in your country or state of domicile. This site may be linked with other sites which are not maintained by TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any "hot-link" to any other site is provided for information only and does not imply endorsement by TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. of the sites. TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. does not have any control over the content of such sites and excludes any representation or warranties about any such sites. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity of any remaining provisions. TheWorldsBestStripClubs.com / WBSC Ltd. can revise these Terms and Conditions or the content of the site at anytime by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Thank you for visiting our site. Please enjoy our products responsibly. All rights reserved.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (as amended) (Acts), the data controller …. a private limited company registered in England with company number ….. and registered address:
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- your name;
- your email address;
- the time and date of your visit;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to a service we provide, posting material on our Site, requesting information from us or submitting comments. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
When you access our Site, your computer's browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our Site. This information may be used to help us to improve our Site and the services we offer.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Data may be stored and transferred within the European Economic Area (EEA) or transferred to, and stored in, countries outside the EEA. Those countries may not provide an adequate level of protection in relation to processing your Data. Your Data may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We are committed to protecting the security of your Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Data from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organisation. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available. Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Data is at your own risk. Once we receive your Data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF YOUR DATA
We use your Data that we hold to:
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (see MARKETING below);
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- include your name and home city alongside your bar reviews; and notify you about changes to our service.
We may provide our advertisers with aggregate statistical information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the Data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We would like to use your Data to send you information relating to our services and products which may be of interest to you and to send you information relating to services and products from other carefully selected parties and may disclose your Data to those parties so that they may contact you for the same purpose.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you, unless you have consented to receive all marketing communications from us and from carefully selected third parties.
If you are a new customer, you will be provided an opportunity to consent to receive information from us and/or from carefully selected third parties. If you so consent, we will use your Data to contact you by electronic means.
If you do not want us to use your Data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your Data. If you wish to stop the use of your Data for those purposes at any time please contact us (see CONTACT US below).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your Data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if WBSC Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your Data held by it may be one of the transferred assets;
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You may request in writing copies of your Data held by us as data controller. We will provide you with a copy of the Data held by us as soon as practicable and in any event not more than 40 days after the request in writing. There may be a charge to access your Data. We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request. All requests should be addressed to our Data Protection Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
If your Data that we hold is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments, erase or block the relevant Data as you request and notify you within 40 days of your request that the relevant action has been taken. All requests should be addressed to our Data Protection Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will hold on to your personal Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to our Site and related services to you or as required by law.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our Site after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Privacy Statement and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to our Customer Services department at email@example.com. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
worldsbeststripclubs.com is a directory of adult service providers and likeminded adults seeking those services.
worldsbeststripclubs.com is not an escort agency. It does not negotiate or play any part in the booking of any services.
The members listed are totally independent of the site owner and each other.
Any money paid to the adult escorts listed on this website is for their time and companionship only. Whatever else that may occur if and when contact is made is the choice of consenting adults.
Anything implied or inferred within these pages, however vivid anyone's imagination, is not to be taken as an inducement for payment for anything other than already stated.
The proprietors of this website accept no responsibility or liability for any circumstance that may arise as a result of anything stated or inferred, in, or from, the content of the pages within this website or it's use.
Acceptance of Membership Terms and Conditions
- If you access, or register with the Site, you will be deemed to have agreed to be legally bound by these Membership Terms and Conditions.
- You will not use the material on this website outside of the permissions mentioned within.
- The proprietors of this website, ("Us", "We", "Our"), accept no responsibility or liability for any circumstance that may arise as a result of anything stated or inferred, in, or from, the content of the pages within this website or it's use.
Age of Consent
- You must be 18 years or over to access the Site. If We discover or have any reason to suspect that you are not over 18 years of age, then We reserve Our right to suspend or terminate your Membership to this Site immediately and without notice. Any subsequent attempt to register, even when 18 years of age, will also be denied.
You warrant that:
- You will only use this site for legal purposes.
- You are of legal adult age as defined by the country or state from where you are accessing this website.
- You are accessing this website from a country or state where it is not illegal to enter adult websites, view sexually explicit and/or pornographic material.
- You are not offended by nudity, sexual imagery or any adult sexual activity.
- You will not permit any minor, or other person for who it is illegal, to see material that exists within this website.
- All information and details provided by you to Us, (including on registration as a Member), are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
- We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor use of the Site, including the Members' areas under normal circumstances, although we reserve the right to do so. We seek to balance this aim with our obligations to other Members and the law. We therefore reserve the right to review all profiles entered onto the Site. We will also comply with and help, in relation to the site, any enforcement agency or police request or complaints. We also therefore require that you do not:
- Say, write, transmit or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others;
- Harass others;
- Advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of 'spam' mail;
- Use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate;
- Make insulting remarks to or about other users of the Site;
- Distribute illegal, copyright infringing, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may cause harm to minors or animals;
- Impersonate another person or user of the Site;
- Use the Site to conduct any fraudulent activity including any "pyramid scheme"; "ponzi scheme" or "chain letter";
- Access or attempt to access the accounts of other Members or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Site security measures;
- If you are a member within the United Kingdom who is a producer or consumer with regards to images or movies, please be aware of the recent changes in the Obscene Publications Act (OPA) and the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act (CJIA), which criminalises the possession of 'extreme' pornography. Guidance is drawn from CPS guidelines, BBFC guidelines and official guidance notes published along with the CJIA bill as it passed through Parliament. If you require more information, please see the latest publication here. Explanatory notes can be found here. It is your responsibility as a producer or consumer of content to conform to the laws of your Country. If in doubt, you should consult independent legal advice.
- We may take any or all of the following action at Our discretion:
- Issue members with written warnings and may take such further action as We deem appropriate under this paragraph if such warnings are not heeded;
- Suspend or terminate a Member's access to the members' areas of the Site or a Member's Account without notice at any time;
- Inform the appropriate authorities and provide them with information regarding any suspected illegal activity; or
- We will determine what action is appropriate to be taken against a Member on a case-by-case basis.
- You acknowledge that we may be required by law or regulation to access, monitor, store or copy material sent by, or to, members without further notice to you.
- Is operated in an open and honest fashion as a club for the benefit of the members. Anyone found to be acting in a manner deemed to be outside the spirit of the club or in any way against the interest of the club and its members will be removed and any credits they have accumulated will be forfeited. The Webmasters decision on this will be final.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Your use of the Site grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, trademarks or other of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, communicate to the public, or otherwise use the content included in or provided via the Site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
Limitation of Liability
- Whilst We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to Our attention, We do not warrant that the Site will be available, uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on and provided via the Site will be free from errors or omissions.
- Access to this Site and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Save that nothing in this paragraph shall restrict Your statutory rights (including Your right to receive a reasonable standard of service), all content and services on this Site are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Site or its content, including, without limitation information provided by or regarding other users. We cannot vet all Member profiles and entries to ensure that they are appropriate or correct. Any decision made or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the Site is at your sole discretion and risk.
- Due to the fact that many technical aspects of the Site and the content provided herein is supplied by or otherwise dependent on third parties, We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from viruses, or other harmful programs of the content contained in or accessed through this Site.
Security and Privacy
- We shall not be liable for any failure for any suspension, or termination of access to the Site or any content arising out of a force majeure event. A force majeure event shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting our suppliers or us.
- Any sexually explicit materials found on the Site were produced and provided by third party advertisers or content providers and are merely being distributed by Ubard Investments Ltd via the Site. Any record keeping requirements imposed by law with respect to such materials, including pursuant to Section 2257 of Title 18 of the United States Code, are the responsibilities of the respective producers of such materials.
- The success of the Site and in turn its advertisers is dependent on the authenticity of those that advertise here on. Accordingly, you must be fully entitled to upload all photos, movies, stories, audio and any other content that you choose to upload here. Should the authenticity of a profile be questioned the profile will be suspended and you will be required to supply verification documentation to confirm that you are the person appearing in the content you have uploaded, or that you have permission/rights to upload that content. Any member who fails to provide valid verification documentation when requested will be removed from the site. Accordingly, any ID/documentation supplied must be of a sufficient visual quality so that it can be determined as authentic.
- The photos and movies you upload must feature you, have been filmed by you and/or legally belong to you. You are not permitted to upload any content that has been obtained from other sources or that has been purchased or licensed from/by/through a 3rd party. Movies or photos featuring children or animals or that make references to incest or rape will not be accepted and authorities will be informed.
- Members must not supply or upload text, audio, images or movies that contain of any of the following:
- Persons under the age of 18 years old
- Acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person's life, (this includes depictions of hanging, suffocation, or sexual assault with or without the threat with a weapon)
- Acts which result in, or appear to result (or be likely to result) in serious injury to a person's anus, breasts or genitals, (this could include the insertion of sharp objects or the mutilation of breasts or genitals)
- Acts which involve or appear to involve sexual interference with a human corpse
- Acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal
- Weapons (guns, knives etc)
- Note: watersports are permitted although depictions of urination into, or near, the mouth are not.
- Any profile pictures uploaded to the Site must only be used in conjunction with. If the pictures are found on any other website your membership may be jeopardised.
- The following items may not be advertised on this site: Prescription only medicine, (including Viagra and Cialis or any generic version of the same), Condoms, SIM Cards, Bootleg Recordings, Unauthorised Copies (audio and video content, including 'backup copies') and any other items for which is it illegal to sell or purchase in the country from which you are accessing this site and/or will have any products delivered to. You are ultimately responsible for making sure that anything you are buying or selling is permitted on and is not prohibited in the eyes of the law. We reserve the right to remove any advertisement, profile or for sale item at our own discretion at any time.
- It is not permitted to copy other people's profiles. Be original with your text. Anyone who has obviously copied text or images from another member's profile will be deactivated.
- Any image or movie you upload to this Site may be automatically watermarked with the Site's name or URL.
- Home addresses, premise addresses or any other form of postal address may not be entered in your Profile Details, email auto-response, email signature, blogs and/or within the titles of images and movies.
- Your advertising and any communication or promises made to your potential clients, customers or candidates must always be within the law. Any advice published is purely advisory and in no way represents an offer inferred or implied, and accepts absolutely no responsibility for the actions of individuals or the operators/managers of Groups. Any complaint of financial improprietory, false representation, misleading advertising e.g. representing one's self as a bona fide agent of as opposed to being an operator/manager of a Group on will result in your membership being terminated and loss of any revenues without compensation.
- Removing/deleting and re-uploading content that has previously been uploaded in an attempt to increase exposure to your profile is not permitted.
- Any textual information you enter on to, or exchange with the site or it's members via the site must be written in English. Your profile, email response/signature, Group details may not be written in a language other than English.
- The forms and input fields on this website may only be used for their intended and designed purpose. Anyone found to be misusing a form or entering information that specifically contradicts the purpose of the field or containing form, will be subject to whatever action is deemed fit by the webmaster and may result in closure of your profile and loss of associated credits. Misuse includes the use of automated programs; scripts or macros run in/at/to the forms or pages on the Site.
- Please refrain from using phrases such as "Verified", "Recommended" or "Official" within titles, profiles or sale items as this can appear as misleading to customers. If you have uploaded a verification photo, we make no warranties or guarantees that the picture is of the person(s) advertising or appearing on the profile page. The verification photos are to enable customers to make their own judgment as to the authenticity of the profile.
- Members are not permitted to create or use nicknames, such as 'admin', or any other nickname that may lead other members to believe they are part of the Administration Team of. If any member is found to be claiming to others that they are acting on behalf of, or are part of the Administration Team, will have their membership terminated immediately and all credits will be forfeited.
- Members from certain countries, (e.g. Albania, Romania, Russia, Latvia & Ukraine), will need to meet additional verification and ID requirements before being allowed to offer services on the Site. (Any affected national found to be working on the Site without having performed the verification steps will be suspended until such time as they have done so.) At our discretion you may be required to provide two forms of photo ID and proof of residence/domicile in the country that you purport to be in or from. Similarly, a restriction may be placed on your account that will only allow you to withdraw funds to a bank account in your name in the verified country.
- To further protect the Site and it's members from those who set out to defraud and deceive, nationals of certain countries will be required to have their nationality appear on their profile page.
- Any member found to be swapping profile pictures to show different people, or changing a profile's underlying identity, after verification will have their membership suspended for a minimum of two weeks. Once verified all profile content must pertain to the verified member.
- Any content (wording, graphical or audible) that suggests under age activity, activities involving animals or activities that are normally conducted against the will of an involved party, whether published in the context of role-play or otherwise, are not permitted in any area of the Site. This includes but is not limited to, your profile summary and details, picture titles, movie descriptions, blogs, sale items and erotica articles.
- Any reference to un-protected intercourse, or the provision of it, is not permitted in your nickname or profile summary. This includes terms such as bareback and BB. Members offering such services should select the relevant "Enjoys" preferences in their Edit Profile page.
- Musical tracks must not be used on movies unless you are the author or publisher of said track.
WBSC terms and conditions of VIP membership
1.1 This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply WBSC VIP membership, and you become a WBSC VIP member, Further details regarding WBSC VIP membership and the club can be found on our website www.worldsbeststripclubs.com (our site). Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering a WBSC app from our site and becoming a WBSC VIP member. You should understand that by ordering a WBSC app, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.2 You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1.4 We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by giving you notice by posting the amended terms and conditions on our site. However, please note that you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you ordered a WBSC app from us, unless any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
2. Information about us
2.1 We operate our site. We are WBSC Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07307876 and with our registered office at Wren House, Church Lane, Doddinghurst, CM15 0JB.
3. Your status
3.1 By placing an order for the WBSC app through our site, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old.
4.1 Upon purchasing the WBSC app you will become a WBSC VIP lifetime member. You will hold such title as long as you have the WBSC app to which the membership card is captured within.
5. Participating clubs and use of your WBSC VIP membership
5.1 On presentation of your WBSC VIP membership card, participating clubs will offer you what offers or deals that they have stated to WBSC LTD that they are willing to provide our WBSC VIP members.
5.2 Participating clubs may exclude Fridays, Saturdays, all of December and bank holidays. Please refer to individual clubs pages as other exclusions may apply.
5.3 Offers advertised on our site are only available to members who present a WBSC VIP member card. Such offers are not available in conjunction with any other offers that participating clubs may be running.
5.4 There is no expiry date of each WBSC VIP member card, as there is a real time rolling time and date and will always be checked at each club. WBSC VIP member cards are strictly non-transferable and can only be used by named members and their partners, up to the limited specified by participating clubs on our site. Any attempted misuse of WBSC VIP member cards may result in withdrawal of membership.
5.5 We will use reasonable endeavours to update our site to show the particulars of participating clubs and the terms of their availability for participation in the club. Participating clubs may, however, be entitled to withdraw from the club or to change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have become a member and we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms and conditions or availability.
5.6 Members will have the benefit of any additional clubs which join the club at a later date and any increase in availability of participating clubs.
6. Our liability
6.1 Subject to clause 6.3, if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable for the WBSC App fee.
6.2 Subject to clause 6.3, we will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories:
6.2.1 loss of income or revenue;
6.2.2 loss of business;
6.2.3 loss of profits; or
6.2.4 loss of anticipated savings.
6.3 Nothing in this agreement excludes or limits our liability for:
6.3.1 death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
6.3.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
6.3.3 any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or
6.3.4 any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
6.4 Where you purchase food from any participating club, any losses or liability arising out of, or in connection with, such food shall be the relevant participating club's liability. We accept no liability for any bad experiences or bad food at any of the participating clubs. We will not become involved in any dispute between you and any club.
6.5 We do not give any warranty for any goods or services accessed through, or displayed on, our site.
7. Written communication
7.1 Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
12.1 All notices given by you to us must be given to The Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 7 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
13.1 Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not prevent us from subsequently relying on, or enforcing, them.
14.1 If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Third party rights
15.1 A person who is not party to these terms and conditions shall not have any rights under or in connection with it under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
12. Entire agreement
12.1 These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms and conditions, neither of us relies on, or will have any remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions or the documents referred to in them. Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
13. Law and jurisdiction
13.1 This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.